Since 1905 Standard Methods For Examination of Water and Wastewater® has represented “the best current practice of American water analysts.” Analysts, researchers, and regulatory officials have relied on this comprehensive reference tool as a trusted source of accurate, proven methodology for analysis of natural water, water supplies and wastewater. Hundreds of methods have been approved and are referred to by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Laboratories worldwide rely on this comprehensive reference as the trusted source of accurate, proven methodology for analysis of water, water supplies, and wastewater. It is the essential resource for water analysis professionals.
High lights of the 23nd edition:
- The most up-to-date, comprehensive resource for water analysis;
- Approximately 390 methods, ratified by industry experts;
- Over 80 revised methods and 5 new methods added;
- Extensive revisions to Microbiological Examination (Part 9000);
- New drinking water method to test for pharmaceuticals and personal care products;
- New, more realistic, visuals to help identify aquatic organisms; and
- Revisions to Solids, Cyanide, Nitrate, Dissolved Oxygen, and Biochemical Oxygen Demand.